Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Out with the Facebook, back into the Blog

Facebook is getting annoying again for me(Kevin) so I have decided to post anything going on in the household to the blog once again.  I will not recap all the way back to the last post, but will post new things on here going forward to all interested in what is going on out west.

 With the sudden amazingly warm weather we decided to give Emma one of her Birthday gifts a little early.  She got her first ever pedal bike and is loving it.  Still new to it, but loving it.  Above she is rocking her new Tinkerbelle helmet!
 

 Some assembly required
 
 
 The very first moments of riding
 
 
 
I now own the entire neighborhood!!!
 
 
In other news I am a super excited about he sudden warm weather, but also sad at the same time as I did not get out ice fishing as much as I wanted to this winter, and shaving an entire month off of the season is not helping me.  I was hoping to get out a few more time, but that is not going to happen!
 
We are Wisconsin bound this coming weekend for a small party to celebrate Emma's 3rd birthday.  We will hopefully run into lots of friendly faces while we are home!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Emma. She is doing an awesome job!! Growing way too Fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time seeing Ruth's family and your friends. The day went way too fast. We were really glad that you were home for the surgery so we could celebrate Emma's birthday together.

    ReplyDelete