Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm 2 today!!!


I can't believe how time flys by...today our baby girl turned 2 years old!  It was a good day for her, she had cake at daycare and presents and then when she got home we had her favorite..lasagna.  It was then followed by more cake and presents.  I still call her my baby...but she is turning into a little girl. 

Birthday Girl!!! Love my balloons an my new boots!

Had to test them out in the wet grass

Yep still have to wear my boots

Uncle Mike, your gifts are awesome....oh yeah and I like my boots.

mmmmmm...lasagna


So cute....I love it.


DQ Ice cream cake..frosting, whipped cream and ice cream, all of which are my favorite

I don't need a fork

Ok...I'll use one.

I love my magnadoodle

I think she likes to draw.   


































































Another year has come and gone, and how fast it has gone by.   You were once so little and fragile,  and now so bid and feisty.  Each day you show us something new.  Keep growing and learning my baby girl and and may you continue to show us new things.  We love you Emma and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. These were great! I think we've watched the video about 10 times already...

    ReplyDelete